Monday 2 December 2013

Inspirations for my Film Introduction: Part 2





The film Shutter Island has inspired me towards the planning and creation of a 2 minute film introduction because it uses key similar horror conventions to that of World War Z and is identical to the sort of intro I would like to produce. With Red text which creates an eerie feel, the  beginning seems to almost summarise the plot of the film, developing the story immediately at the start, which not only helps the viewer establish specific aspects towards the movie, but also set the general mood towards the majority of the film. It is likewise much the same as Se7en, due to the music and text on background therefore helpful when approaching certain ways in which I can recreate a Thriller movie. All of this contributes en route to the start of my planning thus making it a priority and relevant to the pre production of my introduction scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment