Tuesday 12 November 2013

Audience Survey Analysis


The Survey below has been carried out in Survey Monkey, and is a copy of the types of questions that I will ask upon a range of people. In order for me to get an idea as to the concepts of film I can include within my 2 minute introduction, I have used this as a form of data as to the preferences and elements within film.
 

1. What genre of film do you prefer

 


 2. In your opinion, what makes a good film (e.g. special effects, visuals etc.) and why?

 

 
3. What conventions would you expect to see in a horror film (e.g. Blood, gore, isolation etc.) and how would it be effective towards the audience?
 

 
 
 

4. Would the budget of a film effect its success and popularity, why?

 

5. Why is story line and plot within film so important when developing the characters

 

 

6. What makes a good introduction to a film
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment